| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kedougou in February is very hot at 28.4 °C (83.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.8 °C (98.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 16.8 °C (30.2 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Kedougou February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kedougou, Senegal
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kedougou:
- Nioro, Mali - 428.5 kms (266.3 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NNE
- Kita, Mali - 303.6 kms (188.7 miles) E
- Kenieba, Mali - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) ENE
- Siguiri, Guinea - 355.3 kms (220.8 miles) ESE
- Kankan, Guinea - 400.4 kms (248.8 miles) SE
- Mamou, Guinea - 245.5 kms (152.5 miles) S
- Faranah, Guinea - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) SSE
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) SSE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) SE