| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kedougou in March is very hot at 30.8 °C (87.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.6 °C (101.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Kedougou March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kedougou, Senegal
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kedougou:
- Nioro, Mali - 428.5 kms (266.3 miles) NE
- Kayes, Mali - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NNE
- Kita, Mali - 303.6 kms (188.7 miles) E
- Kenieba, Mali - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) ENE
- Siguiri, Guinea - 355.3 kms (220.8 miles) ESE
- Kankan, Guinea - 400.4 kms (248.8 miles) SE
- Mamou, Guinea - 245.5 kms (152.5 miles) S
- Faranah, Guinea - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) SSE
- Kabala, Sierra Leone - 340.1 kms (211.3 miles) SSE
- Kissidougou, Guinea - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) SE